Monday 8 November 2010

There's a sock to fit every soul...

A few of you have asked about customisations recently, so I thought I'd blog about it so you can make informed choices about your *ahem* Christmas shopping (& take advantage of my free delivery offer!) *plug plug*

The answer to this is a resounding YES!!! I'll customise anything you'd like me to. This applies to stock dolls and commissions (see what I did there? hehe)

    • You can get any stock doll personalised for the usual price plus an extra £10-20 typically. 

      Customised Stock 'N' Soul *wink*
    • You can commission one, which allows you to opt for virtually anything your soul desires. Because there's no limit to what you can request, it's kinda difficult for me to put a price on it right here. So if a commission is what fits your shoe best, please get in touch with details/pictures/likes/hobbies/addictions etc that you'd like me to sock up and I'd be more than happy to give you a quote. Orrrrrr you could give me a budget and I'll give you some ideas that'll fit the bill.

      The options are endless...I've made realistic action figures...

      Hey, that's me!! (no, not *me* me, it's UK Bboy Champs solo winner, Mouse)


      Here's lookin' at ya, kid!

      I've also made close friends, their hair, the clothes they wear...


      and favourite pet!


      Couples who hold hands on happy occasions...


      They can also unhold hands on unhappy occasions, but no one wants to see that

      Sock 'N' Sole ('cos it's the one and only) can also hold other things... I've borrowed this picture because it's amazing that my work can be a part of the big things in people's lives.


      Look ma, BOTH hands!!!

      These gifts are not just for Christmas, they're for life. 

      OOF!!!                         *gasp*                         *HALP!* 

      I've just been smothered by a buttery pile of corniness.

      Sorry. Normal service will resume in next blog    > . -

      No comments: