Friday 25 March 2011

I like russty spooons...

Anyone heard of Salad Fingers? Nope, me neither...until a few weeks ago. Apparently he ruled the youtube cyberwaves in 2005, so how I missed such a sensation, I wouldn't know...

Anyway...


Probably the creepiest, most perverse character I've ever made, unless any of you out there fancies a challenge and think you can find someone stranger? Let's up the stakes a bit with a little video...




A local film-maker requested him as a commission, saying that it's 'for my girlfriend's birthday, she's a huge fan of the cartoon character, Salad Fingers'. I think it's such a meaningful gesture, and shows he's gave it loads of thought, to commission a gift specially for his bosom buddy *But no, Andy... I wouldn't like you to commission a sock doll for my birthday, 'cos I can make these myself...What? 'That means I can make my own pressie', do I hear you say?...Erm. No. 'Cos that would just be a bit rubbish.* Personally, I might have been a bit worried that she was so keen on Salad Fingers, and Bri did mention at least once that he might also have to book her in for some therapy *meh* *orrrrh...* *HirK*

Maybe this will help...

He was left playing with his spoons in a corner till someone came to pick him up.




2 comments:

Yi Lin said...

I didn't know abt Salad Fingers either until my siblings introduced him. He's so strange!

Tracy Su said...

Ah, not such a hit after all, or maybe we're just uncool...but how could that be? hehe

The animator has done other weird characters too, like the Spoilsbury toast boy and a superhero called Burnt-Face Man! So so wrong...